Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Ongoing Attempts To Win Things

I'm sure you are all aware of the Twitter phenomenon which I have dubbed "Moonfruit Mayhem." Yes, I realize it is an incredibly catchy name, but I must sadly insist you cannot use it as I hold the sole copyright. For those of you who do not know, it is a quasi-contest that picks 10 people to win new Macbook Pros from a pool of all of the Twitter users who put "#moonfruit" in a tweet. You can enter as often as you like each day. The contest has currently announced it's fifth winner. I'd personally love to win, but not at the expense of losing all of my Twitter followers as I surely would if I put out thousands of tweets an hour as some have chosen to. In order to come up with the perfect timing strategy to maximize my chances, I have enlisted the aid of my old ally: the maths. Below are some pictures of the various equipment I'm using to fabricate my hopefully Mac winning algorithm, as well as a page of notes that I judged would not give too much of my work away. I wish all of the people who enter the very best of luck. I can assure you that, as much as I'd like to win, I will not be angry when I don't.
-That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment